Re: [sumo-user] Get follower information and calibrating IDM for SUMO

Would you please answer my questions?
Thank you so much!

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 12:17 AM wrote:
Hi everyone!
I have two questions and I would be glad if you answer them.
1) Is there any function to return the follower vehicle's information? For example, getLeader returns the lead vehicle's ID and gap. I need a function to return the follower vehicle's speed and gap (distance between the follower and subject vehicle).
2) How can I calibrate IDM car-following parameters for SUMO? Is there default IDM parameters for SUMO? If not, how can I extract trajectories from SUMO to calibrate IDM for a typical traffic scenario?

--
Best regards
Saeed

Back to the top