traci.vehicle.subscribeParameterWithKey(vehID, 'device.battery.actualBatteryCapacity')

regards,
Jakob

Am Do., 6. Aug. 2020 um 05:57 Uhr schrieb Padisala, Shanthan Kumar <padisala.1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
*** Clarification to my previous question ***

I am currently using the command - traci.vehicle.getParameter('Vehicle', 'device.battery.actualBatteryCapacity')  to get the information on the battery capacity at the current time step. However, I would like to use TraCI subscriptions for the same task.

I understand that using TraCI subscriptions I can get data of the vehicle like  speed using the commands - traci.vehicle.subscribe('Vehicle', (tc.VAR_ROAD_ID)) and traci.vehicle.getSubscriptionResults('Vehicle'). So now basically I would like to use the same logic to get data from a device- battery.

Thank you,
PSK

From: Padisala, Shanthan Kumar
Sent: Wednesday, August 5, 2020 6:53 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Jakob,

Greetings!

I am trying to use subscriptions to get the charging data (energy input or any other relevant data) of an electric vehicle when it is being charged at the charging station. But I am unable to figure out the TraCI subscription commands that are used to do this. Could you kindly help me out with this?

Thank you,
PSK