Re: [sumo-user] Questions about the Simpla in SUMO

Hello,
1) no
2) yes and no. You can configure the platoon leader to drive slower but no distinction is made between catchup-phase and normal platoon driving. Simpla instead recognizes a catchup phase where the follower may drive faster.
3) no active development is planned for Simpla. If you need additional features, consider using plexe which is well-integrated in SUMO and actively maintained.

regards,
Jakob