[sumo-user] How to set a exection order for a software client VTD in a multiple TraCI clients situation.

Hi everyone,

I have connected a virtual driving simulator, Virtual Test Drive (VTD), with SUMO. I am trying to use a new client of TraCI which is implemented in a python script to extract some running data of the VTD vehicle "VTD_EGO". The connection between VTD and SUMO is also established by the TraCI API, thus I have fixed the value of <num-clients> to "2" in the sumocfg file and set the execution order of the python client using setOrder(2).

The problem is that I cannot figure out that how I can set the execution order for the VTD software in the VTD-SUMO connection when I want to add a new python client. The error report from SUMO is "execution order (lib sumo::CMD_SET ORDER) was not set for all TraCI". I have googled this problem but I found less useful things. Is that possible to set the execution order in the TraCI connection for VTD with an additional python script?

The VTD client and the python client are both tested OK at one-client and one-TraCI situation.

It would be great if anybody can help.

Thanks and best regards
Duo

Back to the top