Re: [sumo-user] Rail Signal Behaviour

Hi Joshua,

can you provide a small example?

In the rail signal implementation is some logic to prevent collisions.

Regards, Harald

Am 28.07.20 um 22:01 schrieb Issa, Joshua:

Hello,

I am wondering about how to modify rail signal behaviour. Currently, I am running a bi-directional rail simulation, but on occasion the rail signals will essentially shut down and not let any trains pass.

Specifically, in a junction like this, there will be occasion when two out of three lanes are occupied, but the third is not an option to travel to.

How would I modify this behaviour?

Thank you.