From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Maria.Armellini@xxxxxx
Sent: woensdag 22 juli 2020 15:36
To: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] speedFactor does not change the speed and travel time

Hi Solmaz,

you should see changes in the travel time. How are you defining the speed factor?

I think there are some problems if you use a distribution for speed factor as a vehicle attribute, like this:

<vehicle id="0" depart="0" speedFactor="normc(0.90,0.20,0.2,2.0)">

or

<vehicle id="0" depart="0" speedFactor="norm(0.90,0.20)">

But if you define a vehicle type with the desired speed factor distribution and then use this type for the vehicles or flows, it should work:

<vType id="14" speedFactor="norm(0.9,0.2)"/>

<vehicle id="0" depart="0" type=”14”/>

or

<vType id="15" speedFactor="normc(0.9,0.2,0.1,1.4)"/>

<vehicle id="0" depart="0" type=”15”/>

Regards,

Giuliana