Re: [sumo-user] What are 'Options'?

Hi,

SUMO accepts a wide set of command line arguments (you may call this options / parameters / whatever, too). Some notes on that are in the docs "preamble". You can find a reference for that page in the docs. When you call SUMO, just append some of the arguments. Some of them expect a value, like --device.rerouting.probability [PROBABILITY], where [PROBABILITY] is from the interval [0;1].

Regards
Mirko