Re: [sumo-user] Problem with xml2csv.py

I think you must compile lxml or load a precompiled version, search in the internet for "windows adding lxml to python"

Am 13.07.20 um 21:54 schrieb MohamadReza-Haghani:
Thank you very much. I moved their folder to another address with permission
to write and got the output. However, different attributes were in a single
cell in the output csv file. Therefore, I added an schema
(https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/data/xsd/fcd_file.xsd) in xsd
format to get each attribute in a different column. I got the same results
again. Then, I added "--validation" to figure out where is the problem. I
also installed lxml with "git clone https://github.com/lxml/lxml.git lxml"
command but when I run the command "python xml2csv.py fcd.xml --xsd=fcd.xsd
--validation," I get the following message.

"lxml not available, skipping validation"