[sumo-user] slope of the road

Hello,

I have as information the slope of the road (in percentage) for each edge of the road network and I want to check the influence of the slope on pollutant emissions.

How can I introduce the slope of the road in the xml files? I run SUMO through the SumoGUI and I use as input data the required xml files (routes ,nodes, additional etc.)

In the xml file for nodes , it seems that z value corresponds to elevation (in meters?). Is this the only way to define the slope or not?

Thank you
Regards,
Natalia

Back to the top