[sumo-user] Using change sub-lane to drive in the middle of two lanes

Hi,

I used "changesublane" command in TraCI to force vehicles move in the middle
of two lanes. It worked well in a two-lane one-way road. However, vehicles
do not enter the opposite direction when using the code in a two-lane
two-way road. I was wondering to know how I can make vehicles move in the
middle of two opposing lanes. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Reza.