Re: [sumo-user] stop output and trip output do not match

Hello,
Oh I see, thankfully, you have fixed the issue.
thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 at 13:48, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,
that information was previously missing from the stage output (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/7274).
You can download the updated version tomorrow at https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Downloads.php#sumo_-_latest_development_version
regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 30. Juni 2020 um 09:56 Uhr schrieb Tripplanner Mumbai <tripplanner.dr@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello Jakob,
My apologies for misinterpreting your statements, thanks for your clarification. Yes, the analysis is true there are multiple persons with single or double riding.

Now, I am trying to extract the trip information using TraCI, but not successful right now. In Particular, I was trying to extract the following information from the previous stage.

         print("previous stage","type",prevStage.type,"dest",prevStage.destStop,"travel time", prevStage.travelTime, "distance",prevStage.length,"depart  time", prevStage.depart)

Unfortunately, the output does not contain all the required information, as shown below.
         previous stage type 3 dest busStop#12 travel time -1.0 distance 672.437702712895 depart time -0.001
As seen, travel time and depart time are negative, it is hard to interpret. I guess the distance shown is the distance of the ride covered in previous stage of the person. Further, depart time is a must field for my objective.

Could you please provide some insights so that I can get the values of all fields of previous stage?

thanks and regards,
Dillip Rout