Re: [sumo-user] Output differences between TraCI & libsumo for mesosim

If you use the same network, there will be differences in the recorded distances (and thus travel times) due to the way junctions are treated differently. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Distances.html#no-internal-links_meso