Re: [sumo-user] routeSampler: no routes pass edge error

The error refers to the routes from your input sample. They do not contain a single route that passes these edges. If your routes come from randomTrips you could simply increase the sample size by changing the value of -e from it's default of 3600 to a higher number. Of course, you could load routes from another hand-crafted file if you have ideas about where vehicles passing A and B should come from / go to.