Re: [sumo-user] Add elevation to OSM for electromovility

Dear

Along with greeting and hoping you are well, I introduce myself, I am Matias Colón, a student. I am currently doing my thesis on electromobility and I need to incorporate the data from a strm into an osm node, in order to use it in SUMO DLR. I am writing to you because the following error appears by using SRTM plugin.

GRAVE: Execution aborted.
org.openstreetmap.osmosis.core.OsmosisRuntimeException: write-srtm task type does not exist.

image.png

please help.
Attached the files I'm using
Kind regards