[sumo-user] How to create dedicated left-turn lanes before intersections?

Dear SUMO community,

Do we have efficient ways to add a dedicated left-turn lane before intersections. I did some search, it looks like we can do it manually in NETEDIT, by splitting the edge at some point and separate it into more lanes. I'm wondering, since it is a very common intersection setting, does there exist more efficient ways to generate them for all intersections at once? And can we write a script to edit the net file, instead of manually change the geometry in NETEDIT?

Best regards,

Hao Zhou,
Georgia Tech

Back to the top