Re: [sumo-user] Displaying flows

I believe it is b). How would I fix this?

From: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jakob Erdmann
Sent: June 20, 2020 11:04 AM
To: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Displaying flows

Are you building a) an abstract rail network like this:

image.png

or b) rail network with to-scale geometries (i.e as found in OSM).

In case a) you have to switch vehicle visualization to 'boxes' until https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6920 is fixed.

in case b) you may have an error in your network where the geometries are wrong. The last network you sent looked as if it might have used meters where kilometers should have been used instead.