[sumo-user] Increase simulation speed

Hello,

I tried running my simulation on different AWS EC2 instances with different
computing power but it seemed that the amount of computing power of an
instance had no effect on the simulation speed.
I am simulating roughly 290k vehicles in the OSM Berlin road network.
I am using the recommended conversion options plus "--no-internal-links".

Are there any other settings for SUMO that could help to increase simulation
speed for microscopic simulation with TraCI for a machine with more
computing resources?

Thanks!

Best regards
Marcel