[sumo-user] multiple simulation -> different output ?

Hi guys,

I have a very simple question for you.

Working for the university I use the LUST-scenario to generate traces in Louxembourg. I do research about Vehicle-to-X communication and pseudonym-changing schemes.

Basically I generate traces using sumo and then copy them to my database using traci for further analysis.

I use the statement traci.command(sumo", "-c", config_path, "--xml-validation", "never")  in python2.

So when I run my script multiple times (not changing any parameters) do I get different databases out of each simulation?

I thought that sumo is only using the data from the LUST-scenario and will always generate the same output, but I don't know if this is true.

The reason for my question is that I want to do machine learning on some of the vehicle traces. So when the output would change every simulation I could generate way more data for learning purposes.

Kind regards

Laschoking

Back to the top