Re: [sumo-user] Trouble in setting the opposite direction driving

Hi Jakob,
Thanks for your explanation.
I revised my road network to one directional lane, and it seems the opposite direction driving works.
And here I have another question:
As in the real road network, 2 + 2 lanes exists, (for example, Down0,Down1 are 2 lanes from node A to B, and Up0,Up1 are 2 lanes from B to A)

is there any possible ways to allow opposite-overtaking from Down0 to Up0 (closer to each other)
If both Down0 and Down1 are in jam status, is the vehicle on Down0 allowed to use Up0 or not?
If it's not allowed, is there any user defined function to make it out? the TraCI or something else.

Thanks a lot.
image.png

Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> 于2020年6月3日周三 下午4:56写道:
Hello,
sumo currently allows opposite-overtaking only on roads that have one directional lane. This follows the assumption that vehicles avoid the opposite side if they already have a passing lane.
regards,
Jakob