Re: [sumo-user] Boundary Conditions + Acceleration

Thank you so much Jakob!

Eugene

On Wed, Mar 25, 2020 at 1:44 PM Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
1) departSpeed="desired" should never jam the inflow. Combine this with departPos="last" for maximum flow. Add departLane="best" to get a good lane distribution on multi-lane roads
2) traci.vehicle.getAccel returns maximum acceleration which is desired by most cfmodels as long as the vehicle is below its desired speed (speedLimit * individualSpeedFactor)

regards,
Jakob