Re: [sumo-user] Complex Junctions

Sorry, forgot to attach the picture.
Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]" im Auftrag von "Kaubruegger, Benedikt [bkaubruegger@xxxxxx]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. März 2020 16:54
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [sumo-user] Complex Junctions

Hello All,

I am currently having trouble implementing complex Junctions/Intersections from OSM Data to SUMO.
I would like to get only one junction controlled by only one traffic light (or one traffic light at each incoming Lane) and correct connections in order to implement TLS-Programms.

Attached is a picture of an example intersection.

I am using NETCONVERT with the following configurations:

-        - Junctions.join

-        - No-internal-links

Further Details:

-        Eclipse SUMO Version 1.5.0

Is there a configuration during the conversion, which might help or are there other ways to improve the modeling of complex Junctions?

Thank you for your help,
Benedikt