3) I recommend that you generate your randomTrips with the option --junction-taz (see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Turnarounds.html)

regards,
Jakob

Am Di., 24. März 2020 um 12:23 Uhr schrieb Korczak Jerzy <Jerzy.Korczak@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
Thank you Jacob, but after having done the reduction of the initial junctions/edges to one artery, and the generation of the related  net.xml, rou.xml and cfg files a new problem appeared. The simulation is running the traffic lights are changing but NO VEHICLES are inserted (note that the vehicles were specified in rou.file, and the junctions, checked manually using NETEDIT, appeared in the net.xml and rou.xml). Please tell what goes wrong and how to proceed to carry out the simulation of traffic on the artery. Should I delete not related junctions from the net in another way? Or some deleted junctions still exist in the mentioned  files, and the routes cannot be passed over. No message error was displayed.

Best regards,

Jerry

Od: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: piątek, 20 marca 2020 22:42
Do: Sumo project User discussions <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Temat: Re: [sumo-user] ODP: Traffic Assignment

Am Fr., 20. März 2020 um 17:38 Uhr schrieb Korczak Jerzy <Jerzy.Korczak@xxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
I'm interested to simulate and analyze traffic on a main artery ( about 10 intersections, 3-4 lanes on an edge). To eliminate not related junctions and connections I had closed the edges out of the artery, leaving only the closest junctions to the artery. During simulation many traffic jams  appeared because of vehicles trying to turn into the closed edges, and block others.  Maybe I should cut/delete the junctions/edges in an another way?
Thank you in advance for advice.

Best regards,
Jerry