Re: [sumo-user] How to give more chance(to change the weight ) of some edges in one network while using duaIterate.py

Hello,
the priority is a static attribute of the network edges. When importing from OpenStreetMap, the priority is defined according to the road classification and the typemap: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/master/data/typemap/osmNetconvert.typ.xml
You can load a different typemap to suite your needs and you can an edit the edge priorities with Netedit.

regards,
Jakob