[sumo-user] Verbose output

Hello,

I have an issue regarding the information that I receive in verbose mode. Referring to this page, https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output.html, average route length, and average trip duration should be the average length of all the trips that happened during the simulation and the same for trip duration. I expect to have a bigger number for these parameters when I run the simulation with more number of trips (cars) for the same network. It means average travel length and average travel time should be bigger when I have 20 trips than when I have 10 trips. But the output that I have from SUMO right now is reverse.
Would you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Raheleh

--