Re: [sumo-user] What is the logic of '--ignore-junction-blocker'?

From the screenshot it appears that the downstream lanes are jammed in all directions. This gives vehicles another reason to refrain from driving onto the intersection.
If you can provide a scenario where
- the vehicles blocking the junction have a 'waiting time' value > '--ignore-junction-blocker TIME'
- a vehicle fails to pass the intersection even though the downstream link is free
then you may send it to me for investigation. Otherwise I'd say things are working as expected.

regards,
Jakob