Re: [sumo-user] KML Conversion failed

Hi Jakob,

Thank you very much for your response.The KML conversion succeded.

Actually I have developed a co simulation framework using SUMO and IPG
TruckMaker. And for co-simulation, road networks must be identical in order
to exchange the values. IPG TruckMaker supports digitized road file: KML
format. So, from SUMO. I have converted fcd output to kml file, but
unfortunately in kml file, the co-ordinates of the route on which vehicle
runs in the simulation is only imported and hence I was unable to import
whole network from sumo to ipg.

My question is : Is there any possibility to convert .osm or .net file into
KML file to successfully import whole network from SUMO to IPG??

I am eagerly waiting for your reply.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,
Mohammed Mohsin Memon