[sumo-user] krauss model

Hi everyone,

I solved a problem related to departed delay by reducing a parameter of the model krauss: the Tau that I think is the human reaction time.
This documentation explain which are the krauss model parameters:

https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes.html#car-following_models

but the problem is that I don't understand the exactly way by means the Krauss model is implemented. I don't found much in literature about that and for example looking at this article

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/282987750_Research_on_car-following_model_based_on_SUMO

  and the way how is calculated the distance between two consecuitive vehicle, they don't match the calculations in my scenario.
So ,if is possible, I'd like to undesrtand exactly the way the distance between two vehicle is calculated in sumo and the way how it depens on the parameters explained in the first documentation I attacked.

Thanks in advance,
Graziano

Mail priva di virus. www.avast.com

Back to the top