Re: [sumo-user] Simpla

It looks as if you did not add the human type to the vTypeMap in your simpla configuration.

Am Do., 12. März 2020 um 23:41 Uhr schrieb wangwenxuan <wangwenxuan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am working on a project and need to simulate Autonomous Vehicles (AV) and human-driven Vehicles (HV). I am using different car-following models for the two types of vehicles.

Behaviors of these two kinds of vehicles don’t affect each other.

I tried Simpla, and it ran well. But after I added the human-driven vehicles (red circle in the following picture), it went wrong.

the error information about the code is as follows, I don’t know what KeyError 71means.

Is this achievable in SUMO? Any comments or hints on how to pull this off would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Wenxuan Wang