Re: [sumo-user] Calibrator error - remove subset of vehicles

Thanks Jakob.

I send the link with the example files to your dlr e-mail.

Best

Florian

--

Dr. Florian Berkes

umlaut

cell +49 151 27654 587

florian.berkes@xxxxxxxxxx

www.umlaut.com

umlaut solutions GmbH

legal disclaimer, mandatory information and the umlaut office addresses can be found at

imprint.umlaut.com/SOL

Information about the processing of your personal data can be found here.