[sumo-user] Prohibit an automatic lane change

Hello Everyone!

Is there a possibility to forbid a car from changing its lane and only do so, when given a command?
I'm working on merging the cars and I don't want for example the last car from the merging lane to change on the main lane, because it then prohibits different cars from that lane to merge. I only want it to change lanes, when it gets the command to do so.
If it makes a difference, I'm working with VSimRTI.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Leandra

Back to the top