Re: [sumo-user] How to make all nodes keep moving till max time ( all simulation time) in SUMO ?

Add a default route as child element of the calibrator to be used when the routeProbe has not yet registered any routes:
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Calibrator.html#building_a_scenario_without_knowledge_of_routes_based_on_flow_measurements