Re: [sumo-user] Regarding Safety distance among Vehicles

This is a bug (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/6728). As a workaround, define minGap as half the desire value.

Am Di., 3. März 2020 um 17:15 Uhr schrieb Radha Reddy <radha.reddy.ipp@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I am trying a mixed vehicle scenario in which AVs are represented by the ACC car-following model while Human vehicles are by the Krauss model.

We set 5meters as the safety distance among vehicles. On sumo-gui, we see the 5meters distance among human vehicles (equal to vehicle length), but the safety distance among consecutive AVs are showing 10 meters. In the Figure attached, can see the West road.

Is there any explanation for this? I wonder why this is.

Regards
Radha