Re: [sumo-user] Realistic Simulation with traffic data and calibration

Hello,
- there should be no difference in vehicle behavior between running a scenario with sumo or sumo-gui
- there is a known issue when trying to re-run a calibrator scenario without the calibrators (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/5826)
- if you have turn-count data, I would recommend using the new routeSampler tool. It works similar to calibrators but calibrates the routes in an offline manner so you can then rerun it without calibrators. Make sure to use the latest development version because it includes additional options for optimizing the calibration with an ILP solver (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integer_programming). See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Turns.html#routesamplerpy

regards,
Jakob