Re: [sumo-user] PHEMlight Emission models in Sumo 1.3.1

And is not there any free alternative to model a hybrid bus?

El vie., 14 feb. 2020 19:02, <sumo@xxxxx> escribió:
Alberto,

see the orange rectangle on the page you are referring to: PHEMlight is a commercial model, so to get an access to other vehicle classes you have to contact the Institute of ICE and Thermodynamics at TU Graz and buy the model (in fact, a set of data files) fro them. They actually do not advertise the model on their webpage anymore, but Google still refers to their flyer https://www.ivt.tugraz.at/assets/files/download/PHEMlight_en.pdf - the pricing is at the end, if I remember correctly the price does not include VAT. As a research institute we got 50% discount when we bought it in 2018.

Hope this helps.

Jan