[sumo-user] calibration of car-following model

Hi,
Can you tell me something about the length of e1Detector in SUMO? I'm calibrating the car-following model using the observed and simulated traffic flow and occupancy. However, the result showed a big difference between the simulated and observed occupancy. I think that might because the different lengths of e1Detector and the real loop. Or if you have any other opinions about this problem, please let me know. Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Wenxuan Wang

Back to the top