[sumo-user] Variable Speed

Hello,

I want to achieve that consecutive multiple Variable Speed Signs show different speed limit to smooth the traffic flow and the speed limits might change dynamically(As the figure shows).
I read Traci Variable Speed Signs - how to synchronize adjustment? #5579, it seems the VSS can’t be changed according to the realtime traffic information after the simulation startup . And the suggested Traci.edge.setMaxSpeed might not work in this situation, because the edge needs different max speed in different part. Do you have any suggestions to achieve this? Thank you very much!

Best Regards!

Wenxuan WANG