Re: [sumo-user] Gap Acceptance

Hello,
gap acceptance is not a distinct model in sumo. Gap acceptance is computed as part of the lane change model. It uses functions from the car-following model to determine the minimum size of acceptable front and rear gaps (getSecureGap). This minimum size can be scaled by car-following model parameter (lcAssertive).
regards,
Jakob