Re: [sumo-user] Import whole route as a .gpx file in SUMO

Hi Michael,

Thankyou for the reply.. I have some doubts regarding this.. Do I need to
just add .net file into " optParser.add_option("-n", "--net",
                         help="SUMO network to use (mandatory)",
metavar="FILE") "

and Trace file into "optParser.add_option("-t", "--trace",
                         help="trace file to use (mandatory)",
metavar="FILE") ".

Actually I am new to SUMO.. It would be great help if you please elaborate
the solution to my query.

Thanks in advance.