Re: [sumo-user] Fwd: Regarding Variable Speed Signs

Hello,

for me it works in one of the latest development versions like this:

please select one or more lanes in netedit,
Go to additional mode, select „VariableSpeedSign“ and click use selected lanes. Then a white line shows up, Use the right mouse button for a context menu and select "Open variable Speed Sign Dialog"

Regards, Harald