[sumo-user] traci4matlab route validation for punctual data routing

Hey sumo users,

I am using traci4matlab and want to detect whether or not 2 edges are connected after adding a vehicle with traci.vehicle.add().

Therefore I tried to use the command traci.vehicle.isRouteValid but the output is always 0 (in traci.constants: VAR_ROUTE_VALID = '0x92').

I add my route with just 2 edges (->trip) and define an additional via-edge.

I thought of a walkaround using lane.getlinkNumber but this command yields to the same problem.

Is there a chance to use those commands or does anyone even know a better solution?

I need this feature since I am developing an algorithm to route vehicles based on punctual data (like flowrouter, but online with traci and hopefully with better accordance).

Thanks,

Kevin

_____________________________________

M. Sc. Kevin Malena