[sumo-user] question

Dear all,
There are two questions that I would like to ask for your help! Any kindly help would be appreciated!
1) How could I do to give one vehicle the equipment (like the equipment that presented in https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/SUMO) while it is in a simulation? In other words, that vehicle does not have that device and I define the device to that vehicle while it is running.
For example, that vehicle could not be rerouted but  it could be rerouted after I give the definition like " device.rerouting.probability =1 "?

2) Like question 1, could I let one vehicle to have a temporary stop at a temporary defined stop station?

Thank for your help and patience!

Jane

Back to the top