Re: [sumo-user] How to generate a Rush hour in sumo

Thank you, However, now I am facing another issue

The traffic doesn't clear out and the cars seem to be stuck in the
congestion so for ex. if I want to simulate rush hour followed by normal
traffic hour so the traffic should clear out and go back to normal  after
the end of the rush hour, However that does not happen and the cars seem to
be in phase 2 and congested so at Time 7300 the traffic does not seem to
clear out and the cars are still  congested as if I am still simulating the
rush hour.
randomTrips.py -n map3.net.xml -r mapFF2.rou.xml -b 3600 -e 7200 --prefix 02
-p 0.8 [Rush Hour]
then
randomTrips.py -n map3.net.xml -r mapFFF3.rou.xml -b 7200 -e 10800 --prefix
03  -p 40 [ Normal Hour]

I increased the value of p to reduce the amount of vehicles to simulate a
normal hour. I have used 40 for normal and 0.8 for rush hour. Is there a
better and optimum p values for generating rush and normal hours
respectively and how to let the vehicles go back from rush hour to normal
traffic after the end of the rush hour time.