Re: [sumo-user] Problems with trip info output converting xml2csv

Did you compare two files ( between xml file and csv file)? I used to use it before. It works well.
1.You could double check your simulation model.
2. U should use the command line : python xml2csv tripdata.xml and then you can retrieve your information that you need from tripdata.csv file