Re: [sumo-user] [SIMULATION][VEHICLE STUCKED]

The reason for the stuck vehicles is most likely due to failed lane changing and not due to junction blocker so the mentioned option should have no effect here.
Please try using the latest development version as it contains fixes in regard to lane changing at roundabouts. If that still doesn't fix your problem, please provide a minimal input example for reproducing the issue.
regards,
Jakob