[sumo-user] harmonicMeanSpeed, flow, Calibrator

Dear Sumo Community,

I am quite a beginner and I have actually three different questions

The first is concerning the "harmonicMeanSpeed" output from Induction loops
that I am not able to generate for unknown reasons

Def:

<inductionLoop id="CV_1" lane="-5005.0.00_0" pos="300" freq="60.00"
file="CV_detInfo.xml" friendlyPos="1" vTypes="CV"/>

Output:
<interval begin="0.00" end="60.00" id="CV_1" nVehContrib="26" flow="1560.00"
occupancy="7.66" speed="28.40" length="5.00" nVehEntered="27"/>

The second is more of a general issue with what "equally spaced" in
vehicular flow means (eg. when using vehsPerHour). I tried to find some sort
of cycles for the distribution by analyzing the resulted flows but I
couldn't find any. So I had to use Calibrators to ensure a constant number
of vehicles on the network as I wanted to simulate different LOS.

And here Comes the Third question regarding how calibrators behave(per
default frequency) knowing that I am applying a per lane calibrator on a 3
lanes motorway with different flows per lane.
As I start my simulation, the first two calibrators start only removing
additional vehicles while the third is doing nothing even if it actually had
no vehicles passing through (shouldn't it insert?). Next, vehicles in the
first two lanes stopped and the 3rd calibrator then start generating some
vehicles and done!

The begin/end periods are the same for all three and the results are always
showing that the first two lanes are well calibrated while the thrid is only
having a 24veh/hour flow which is tooooo low. I just wonder how the
calibrators logic works.

I apologize for these long questionS and thank you for your support! ^^

Sincerely,