Re: [sumo-user] cannot get right routes file from dfrouter

Dfrouter requires unambiguous source and sink detectors. It is not suited to your circular network topology.
You can try flowrouter.py instead e.g.:

sumo/tools/detector/flowrouter.py -n MTVstadion.net.xml -d detectors.xml -f flows.txt -o out.add.xml -e out.rou.xml -v  --vclass passenger --source-sink-output sourceSink.xml --revalidate-detectors

regards,
Jakob