Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Harald Schaefer
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. März 2019 21:49
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Retrieve functionalities under linux

Hi Christian,

for me it looks like you are using a daily build for Windows and the official 1.1.0 Release for Linux.

Question: do you want to run the original release or the daily build?

I would recommend to compile SUMO (according to the Wiki https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Installing/Linux_Build) based on a (newly ) source code (optionally install it) and set the SUMO_HOME variable.

Best regards, Harald