[sumo-user] How big the data of the Bologna scenario is?

Hello,

I am using Bologna traffic scenario to evaluate my work and I would like to know how big the data is.
About the traffic demand, according to the paper " Traffic simulation for all: a real world traffic scenario from the city of Bologna ", this scenario included the demand for 1 hour from 8:00 to 9:00. This scenario consists of two data-sets. The first one contains the measures in 3 days (from 11.11.2008 to 13.11.2008) from 90 detectors. This given measures were aggregated into intervals of half an hour. Does it means that there are only 3 data points in this traffic scenario? Can you please correct me if I am wrong? Or can you please give any more document explaining about the largeness of the datasets in the scenario. My supervisors are arguing that the data is too small for my experiment.

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Phuong.

--
Ms. Phuong Thi Mai Nguyen