Re: [sumo-user] Creating dynamic roadblocks

you can use the functionality of src/utils/geom/PositionVector::intersects

Am Mi., 27. März 2019 um 13:38 Uhr schrieb shawnaustin <shawnaustin685@xxxxxxxxx>:
Jakob,

Thanks for the quick response. I find the 'dummy' vehicles approach better
more suitable for me at the moment.

Are there any existing classes in Sumo, even in the main C++ code base and
not just in libsumo, that could help with finding which lanes are
intersected by a certain geometry? I realize I can do that on my own if not.

Thank you,
Shawn