Re: [sumo-user] Traffic Light

You must use the traffic light mode of netedit (hotkey 't') to edit traffic light plans.

Am Mi., 27. März 2019 um 11:25 Uhr schrieb iCashWave <icashwave@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
You should change the light phase,such as chaning G to r.

Cellen Fadi <mariacellen@xxxxxxxxxxx> 於 2019年3月27日 週三 18:04寫道:
hello,

I would like to change the priority rule at the traffic lights. Like you see on the picture the green and red phases are wrong . I have tried to select conflict in NETEDIT but it does not work. Can you help me please.
Thanks!

best regards
Fadi